Thursday, February 03, 2005

Just Starting... be patient...

So here I am going to expose more about my life.. stuff I see.. and how people here up on Capitol Hill are insane.

Funny, people don't realize that this place (Washington DC but especially Cap Hill - Or The Hill) is like working in Hollywood except we have of the moves that are made are as symbolic as they are unpractical.

Social security reform? T'aint happening.

Kill the deficit? Not anytime soon.

Raise salaries for Congressmembers? Probably next month.

So.. holy shit.. it's snowing like crazy... come with me as I take you around a Lil place I call The Hill.

1 comment:

ListenToLeon.net said...

Welcome to Blogger, bro! I'm LMAO @ your profile LOL. I will alrert you to my next Common Share appearance(which will probably be this weekend).

Leon